Check your vA Claim Status
Where To Start
First, you will need to sign into VA.gov with one of these accounts:
- A Premium My HealtheVet account, or
- A Premium DS Logon account (used for eBenefits and milConnect), or
- A verified ID.me account that you can create here on VA.gov
How To Check VA Claim Status
- You will find the “My VA” dashboard link in the top right corner of the page once you’re signed in.
- There, you’ll see a summary of the latest status information for your claims.
- You will redirect to a page with more details about that claim’s status.
What Information You're Able to access
You can also view these details:
- Any evidence you’ve filed online to support your initial claim
- Any additional evidence we’ve requested from you
- Your claim type
- What you’ve claimed
- Your representative for VA claims